CPCS is a leader in the design of PPP Transaction Advisory documents and providing legal advice on PPP transactions. This includes the design of new legal structures, the development of regulatory frameworks and agencies.
- Carry out legal due diligence in preparation for privatisation or PPP projects
- Preparation of transaction documents – concession agreements, sale contracts, franchise agreements, power purchase agreements, tender document preparation, etc.
- Design of regulatory frameworks for transport and utility industries
- Design of competition policies for economies embracing market reform
- Preparation of Privatization Master Plans
- Design and establishment of privatization agencies and regulatory, PPP and competition authorities
- Drafting of enabling legislation