Transaction Advisory Services
CPCS is renowned for its expertise on PPP, having advised on over 250 projects related to PPP development in infrastructure. We have completed assignments ranging from developing enabling frameworks, project identification and appraisal through to transaction design and implementation through to financial close. Over the past five years alone, CPCS has advised clients in PPP infrastructure transactions worth over US$15 billion, in over 40 countries worldwide.
Hiring a trusted advisor with a proven track record is essential to harnessing the full potential of complex transactions. CPCS is experienced in engaging the private sector in the sale of shares, lease or concession transactions (including build-operate-transfer (BOT), build-own-operate-transfer (BOOT) and build-own-operate (BOO) projects) in the energy, port, marine, rail, urban transit, real estate, agriculture, automotive and revenue collection sectors.
Below are some of the reasons why CPCS has the reputation of "Trusted PPP Advisor" for clients globally:
- Over 40 years of experience advising Governments and private investors on PPPs.
- Distinguished from other firms, our PPP advisory services are housed under one roof, from engineering advisory to financial analysis and legal/regulatory expertise.
- With a range of expertise we deliver services across the full spectrum of the project life cycle; from feasibility studies and project development through to implementation.
- We understand the needs and expectations of international investors and financiers. We are able to help clients package projects to atract debt and equity financing OR to raise capital.
- We are applying a proven transaction process that increases the speed, value for money, and transparency of the competitive bidding process.
- We have an impressive track record of closed transactions.
- We are at the forefront of global innovation on PPPs, contributing to papers and conferences worldwide.
CPCS support the full procurement cycle from project identification, appraisal, structuring, tendering to financial close including documentation design and preparation and the training of contracting authority staff to manage the process.
- Full procurement Cycle Support
- Identifying optimal capital structures and financing strategies for PPP projects
- Securing financing for infrastructure projects
- Valuation and business modelling
- Divestitures and carve-outs
- Project Marketing
- Tender Document Preparation
- Bid Process Management
- Contract Structuring and Drafting
- Negotiation Support
- Close out and Case study preparations
- Post Contract Management Training